DiMuto is a rising Agri Fintech company based in Singapore. Our mission is to use technology to transform global food supply chains for the better and tackle big issues like food waste and sustainability and the global trade finance gap.
DiMuto simplifies every step of global AgriFood trade. From produce, to trade, to market, our AgriFood Trade Solutions help growers, exporters and importers to trade efficiently with better visibility and finance. Equipped with a data-backed growth roadmap, companies can now navigate the complex global trade landscape with ease and focus on what matters – growing a thriving international business.With Visible Trade, DiMuto powers companies and the world forward with confidence.Since 2019, DiMuto has successfully tracked and traced millions of pieces of produce and millions in dollars of trade value on the DiMuto platform, working with a global portfolio of clients in over ten countries on five continents.
You will be a key member in supporting communication activities for DiMuto to enhance DiMuto’s branding and messaging in our key international markets.
What you’ll be doing:
· To work with the CMO in planning and executing content calendar.
· To work with product and sales team to develop and create suitable engaging content materials for key target audience.
· To work with external creative agencies to create owned content and paid content.· To utilize Search Engine Optimization to increase visibility of content.
· To monitor and manage the company’s social media accounts.
· To monitor and manage campaigns to increase targeted traffic and lead generation using marketing analytics.
· To help with liaising with external stakeholders for media queries, interviews, press releases, events as needed.
· To help with developing marketing content for customers as needed.
What you should have:
· Degree or diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising, Business Administration or Marketing.
· Fast-learner, resourceful, meticulous and detailed-oriented.
· Good analytical skills with ability to grasp numbers.
· Editorial mindset on creating content that will engage target audience.
· Experience with content creation and growing an audience online.
· Experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, WordPress and/or top social channels.
· Experience with social media applications such as HubSpot, Hootsuite, Google Analytics will be a plus.
· Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD will be a plus.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Only applicable for Singaporeans & PRs.