DIMUTO Pte. Ltd., a Singapore company, located at 350 Orchard Road, #19-01, Shaw House, Singapore 238868 (the “Company,” “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we collect from you:
Information you give us: This is information that you give us about yourself when filling up forms on our Sites or by interacting with us by e-mail, phone, or otherwise. It also does include information you provide us when you place an order on our Sites, register to use our Sites, add services and products to your shopping cart on our Sites, take part in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Sites, and when you report a problem with our Sites, and when you contact us on our Sites. The information you give us may include an address, phone number, name, e-mail address, web site Uniform Resource Locator (URL), financial and credit card information, free-form text, and personal description.
Information we collect about you: Regarding to your visits to our Sites, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Information about your visit to our Sites, including download errors, the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), length of visits to our Sites, and products added to your shopping cart.
- Technical information, including browser type and version, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating systems, platforms, time zone setting, and browser plug-in types and versions.
- Information we obtain from other sources about you may be combined with information we collect about you.
Use of information
We are based in the Republic of Singapore and the information we collect is governed by Singapore law. By using or accessing our Sites or otherwise providing information to us, you content to the transfer and processing of information in and to Singapore and other countries. We may use the information about you for different purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- to perform our obligation from any contracts entered into between us and yourself, and to provide you with products, services, and information that you request from us;
- respond to your questions, comments, and requests and to render customer service to you;
- to manage your online account(s) and notify you about changes made to our service, technical notices, security alerts and support, updates, and administrative messages;
- to monitor and analyse trends, activities, and usage so as to operate and make improvements to our services and to our Sites. This is also to ensure that content presented is in the most effective way for you and for your computer;
- to administer our Sites and for internal operations, including but not limited to testing, troubleshooting, data analysis, research, survey and statistical purposes;
- to help us keep our Sites safe and secure;
- to combine information you give us, information we collect about you for the purposes stated above.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your information, including, but not limited to the following manners:
- To selected third parties including, but not limited to:
- E-commerce providers like payment solution providers to help us in process donations, online purchases, and other payments;
- Search engine and analytics providers that help us in optimising and improving our Sites.
- To respond to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in alignment with any applicable regulation, law, or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable rule, law, or regulation;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any sale, merger of company assets, acquisition or financing of a portion or all of our business to another company or individual;
- If we believe that your actions are not consistent with our user policies and agreements, or to protect the property, safety, and rights of us or any third party;
- With consultants, vendors, and other service providers who require access to such information to do work on our behalf; and
- At your direction or with your consent.
We may also share de-identified or aggregated information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from theft, misuse, loss, and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and destruction. Our Sites may contain links to and from the websites of our sponsors, partner networks, and affiliates. If you do follow a link to any of these websites, please understand that these websites may also have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for their policies. Please do check their respective policies before you provide these websites with any information.
You may update, delete, or correct your online account information at any time by contacting us or logging into your account. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. We may also keep archived or cached copies of information about your for a period of time.