[Joint Press Release DiMuto – Latin Leap]
Agri-Food Trade Tech Solutions DiMuto Receives Investment from Latin Leap Venture Capital Studio to Broaden Footprint in Latin AmericaAs featured on the news: AgFunder
- DiMuto, a Singapore-based trade solutions platform, has secured funding from Latin Leap, a Venture Capital Studio focusing on opening up opportunities in Latin America for Southeast Asian tech-scale ups
- Through blockchain, IoT and AI, DiMuto uses data from digitalising agri-food supply chain to build trusts amongst supply chain stakeholders and solve agri-food supply chain problems such as food wastage, food safety and food sustainability
- Latin Leap joins other investors including First Alverstone Capital, SGInnovate and PwC Singapore
- Funding and support from Latin Leap will expedite DiMuto’s growth in agri-food trade and export driven Latin America
- Impact Investment: The investment sweet spot is on purpose-driven companies with proven product market fits from any tech-hub in the world. The initial investment focus country is Singapore, as a result of the strong ecosystem relationships on the market. Latin Leap is an agnostic fund, but tends to target Edtech, Fintech, Cleantech, Agtech, Healthtech and Mobility verticals.
- Soft-landing: Latin Leap is scheduled to operate with the efficiencies of tech-based companies, offering preferred access to experienced Venture Partners as gatekeepers, and access to Corporate Partnerships as well as a unique geographical footprint in the testbed market Colombia.