Job Title: Digitization Engineer
Position: Full Time
DiMuto is a rising Agri Fintech company based in Singapore. Our mission is to use technology to transform global food supply chains for the better and tackle big issues like food waste and sustainability and the global trade finance gap.
DiMuto simplifies every step of global AgriFood trade. From produce, to trade, to market, our AgriFood Trade Solutions help growers, exporters, and importers to trade efficiently with better visibility and finance. Equipped with a data-backed growth roadmap, companies can now navigate the complex global trade landscape with ease and focus on what matters – growing a thriving international business.
With Visible Trade, DiMuto powers companies and the world forward with confidence.
Since 2019, DiMuto has successfully tracked and traced millions of pieces of produce and millions in dollars of trade value on the DiMuto platform, working with a global portfolio of clients in over ten countries on five continents.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, detail design and deploy Digitization Solutions (Software & Hardware) for customers.
- Rapid prototyping of future Digitization Solutions.
- Integration of vision devices (cameras, 2D scanners) and industrial weighing solutions to windows-based device.
- Conduct prototyping and software integrations of RFID readers to ensure compatibility with our digital platform.
- Come up with BOMs, user manuals, test plans, deployment plans.
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management of parts at the headquarters and ensuring seamless tracking of inventory at remote offices.
What you should have:
- Degree or diploma in Mechatronics, Electronics, Electrical, Software Engineering.
- Strong proficiency in C# programming language.
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET Framework and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- Proficiency in XAML for designing user interfaces.
- Familiarity with MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) design pattern & object-oriented programming.
- Experience with data binding and data access techniques (API).
- Experience in developing and maintaining desktop applications using WPF.
- Experience with third-party WPF controls and libraries
- Passion to explore & learn new technologies.
- Independent, as well as a team player.
To apply, please click here.