DiMuto is a rising Agri Fintech company based in Singapore. Our mission is to use technology to transform global food supply chains for the better and tackle big issues like food waste and sustainability and the global trade finance gap.
DiMuto simplifies every step of global AgriFood trade. From produce, to trade, to market, our AgriFood Trade Solutions help growers, exporters and importers to trade efficiently with better visibility and finance. Equipped with a data-backed growth roadmap, companies can now navigate the complex global trade landscape with ease and focus on what matters – growing a thriving international business.With Visible Trade, DiMuto powers companies and the world forward with confidence.Since 2019, DiMuto has successfully tracked and traced millions of pieces of produce and millions in dollars of trade value on the DiMuto platform, working with a global portfolio of clients in over ten countries on five continents.
The Operations Specialist is a key contact between our customers and DiMuto, with the responsibility of developing the business through acquiring new relationships and optimizing our current ones.
What you’ll be doing:
· Become an expert in DiMuto’s Trade Solutions’ 8 Product Features for our target customers to suit varying client needs
· Be responsible for assigned accounts for which you will be maintaining business relationships and developing opportunities
· Ensure service and sales target KPIs are met
· Manage communications with key people in each assigned accounts to full understand business needs and successfully execute adoption of our solution
· Train and inform relevant stakeholders in each account to ensure optimized continual usage of DiMuto solutions for our clients
· Troubleshooting to resolve client issues, including working with cross-functional team members
· Access, analyze, present customer reports to draw conclusions and provide recommendations
What you should have:
· Fast-learner, resourceful, meticulous and detailed-oriented.
· High customer orientation and strong communication skills.
· Strategic mindset in proactively developing effective, long-term solutions for our customers
· Experience in Enterprise Account Management and C-suite relationship management is a plus.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Singaporeans and PRs only.