Job Title: Technical Product Manager
Position: Full Time
DiMuto is a rising Agri Fintech company based in Singapore. Our mission is to use technology to transform global food supply chains for the better and tackle big issues like food waste and sustainability and the global trade finance gap.
DiMuto simplifies every step of global AgriFood trade. From produce, to trade, to market, our AgriFood Trade Solutions help growers, exporters, and importers to trade efficiently with better visibility and finance. Equipped with a data-backed growth roadmap, companies can now navigate the complex global trade landscape with ease and focus on what matters – growing a thriving international business.
With Visible Trade, DiMuto powers companies and the world forward with confidence.
Since 2019, DiMuto has successfully tracked and traced millions of pieces of produce and millions in dollars of trade value on the DiMuto platform, working with a global portfolio of clients in over ten countries on five continents.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the technical team (developers, other product managers, testers) and business team.
- Be involved in strategic business discussions and translate the requirements to product roadmaps.
- Conduct market research and generate customer insight to create, evaluate and improve products.
- Author and manage Business Requirements and Technical Requirements.
- Communicate with customers to effectively deploy the products.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Engineering or a related field of study.
- Familiar with prototyping tools (eg. Figma) and business process re-engineering (eg. UML).
- Knowledgeable in system design and database to ensure that products are technically feasible.
- Prior software development experience is a plus point eg. VueJs, Laravel, Flutter, .NET, etc.
- Fast-learner, resourceful and detailed-oriented.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Able to thrive in fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects at once.
- High customer orientation.
To apply, please click here.