Job Title: Digitization Engineer
Position: Full Time
DiMuto is a rising Agri Fintech company based in Singapore. Our mission is to use technology to transform global food supply chains for the better and tackle big issues like food waste and sustainability and the global trade finance gap.
DiMuto simplifies every step of global AgriFood trade. From produce, to trade, to market, our AgriFood Trade Solutions help growers, exporters, and importers to trade efficiently with better visibility and finance. Equipped with a data-backed growth roadmap, companies can now navigate the complex global trade landscape with ease and focus on what matters – growing a thriving international business.
With Visible Trade, DiMuto powers companies and the world forward with confidence.
Since 2019, DiMuto has successfully tracked and traced millions of pieces of produce and millions in dollars of trade value on the DiMuto platform, working with a global portfolio of clients in over ten countries on five continents.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to promote DiMuto’s products and services in the agrifood industry.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, cultivating strong relationships with potential clients.
- Plan and implement technology solutions to enhance efficiency and visibility in the agrifood supply chain.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of technology solutions.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for existing customers, addressing inquiries and resolving issues promptly.
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to ensure satisfaction and gather feedback.
- Work proactively to anticipate and address customer needs, fostering long-term relationships.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Result oriented and proven experience in sales, operations, or a similar role within the agrifood industry.
- Familiarity with agrifood supply chain and logistics processes will be a bonus.
- Conduct prototyping and software integrations of RFID readers to ensure compatibility with our digital platform.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and experience in implementing technology solutions.
To apply, please click here.